The age of transferring & sharing file is gone. People loved this facility but the problem with such services is the transfer delay time. Because you have some media files which are more than a GB. So sometimes users felt so annoyed while accessing such services. Also, most of the file-sharing services are limited to smartphones & computers. That’s why now people have decided to shift onto the device mirroring facility. So here, we are going to discuss How To Connect iPhone/iPad To Samsung Smart TV. The best solution for such a cause is to mirror iOS devices to Samsung Smart Tv.
Guide To Connect iPhone/iPad To Samsung Smart TV
There are two different ways to Connect iPhone/iPad To Samsung Smart TV, we will provide you with both of them. The first one we are going to discuss is the connection of iPhone/iPad To Samsung Smart Tv by connecting cable. The second and the easiest one is by mirroring iPhone/iPad to Samsung Smart TV Wirelessly.
Connecting iPhone/iPad To Samsung Smart TV
- For starters, connect your iPhone/iPad with Lighting digital adapter via charging connector.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable with the adapter and the other end with Samsung Smart TV.
- Now it’s time you select the HDMI input to start watching your iPhone screen on smart tv.
Mirroring iPhone/iPad To Samsung Smart TV (Wirelessly)
- Get the Samsung Smart Tv on iOS to proceed on the process. (Download Link)
- After installing the app, open it and wait a while till your smart tv appears in the app’s list of connectable devices.
- When you start seeing your device, simply tap one once on it.
- Your smart tv will ask you permission to connect with an iOS device. Allow it.
- Do the same from your control center from the phone’s settings and allow it to turn-on screen recording.
- Navigate to Customize controls tab and enable the screen recording.
- Open the Samsung smart vie app and tap on continue.
- Now, you will be able to enjoy your iOS device on a big screen.
That’s all, enjoy.