We are here to guide you on how to clear the cache from Google chrome. This is the most used browser because it is secure and keep your privacy safe until you give certain permissions to specific websites. Clearing the cache from the Google chrome also clears many things from the browser as well. So if the browser is running perfectly then no need to clear the cache.
When you use Google chrome it keeps the data in the cache from the websites you visit. There are many advantages of that like when you download something from a website, it keeps the data of it on the cache so that you can open these websites next time fastly.
But sometimes the cache gets confused and causing trouble. In that case, you have to clear the cache so that it works properly like before. So if you want to clear the cache from Google Chrome then follow the steps below.
How To Clear Local Data
- You have to do one of these procedures.
Open Google Chrome at the upper-right corner, you will see three dots click on it. Then choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
First press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on Mac OS.
Then select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Now you will see the “Clear the following items from” option and the period of time you want to delete the cache information. Set the time from there.
- Now check the options that are given below in the image to clear the cache. Then click on the Clear browsing data” button, and the Chrome will clear your cache.
How To Clear Data From Google Account
Some of the user’s browsing data are stored in the online Google account. In that case, you can also clear that data from the Google account by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit Google – My Activity page.
- Then do one of these settings:
- Select next to any item you wish to remove and then select “Delete“.
- From the left menu , you need to select “Delete activity by“, choose the desired options, then select “Delete“.