Google Chrome is one of the famous browsers that most of the users like to use on their PCs and smartphones. It provides some of the features that you will not find in many other browsers. Users can get the maximum security of their device information and data while browsing and downloading.
Google Flags is also one of the best features of Chrome which is hidden by default. This feature is hidden from normal users and used by the developers and professionals. However, some of the users have customized some of the settings in Chrome flags and they are facing issues while browsing from it.
In that case, they need to reset the settings of the Chrome flags so that they can solve the problem from it. Most of the users do not know how to reset the Google Chrome Flags so searching for the solution to it. Below we will show you the settings by which users can reset the flags settings from Chrome on both Android and Desktop versions.
Reset Google Chrome Flags
If you have mistakenly customized some of the settings or enable the Chrome flags then you need to reset the settings to default. So that you will not face any issues while using the Chrome Browser. If you know which flag is causing the problem we recommend reset only that flag. But if you don’t remember then reset all flags to default settings. So below we will show you the settings to reset Chrome flags from Android and desktop versions.
1. Reset Chrome Flags On Android Devices
- First of all, open the Chrome browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Then type chrome://flags in the address bar and search.
- If you know the that which flag is causing a problem then disable that flag from there.
- But if you don’t know which Chrome flag is causing the problem then click on the Reset all to default option. You will find this option at the top right corner.
- After that, click on the Relaunch option from below to restart the Chrome browser and confirm the action.
By doing these settings users can successfully reset all the flags from Google Chrome. Now you will not face any issues that you are facing before.
2. Reset Chrome Flags on Desktop Version
- To do that first, open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Then type chrome://flags in the search bar press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- After that, the list of Chrom flags appears on your PC screen. If you know the flag that is causing the problem, disable it and solve the issue
- But if you not, then the best option is to reset all flags to the default settings. For that click on the Reset all to default option available at the top right corner.
- Then click on the Relaunch option from below to confirm the action.
- After that, the Chrome browser will Restart and all the flags went to default settings.
That’s it, this is how users can reset the Google Chrome Flags fro their Android and PC versions comfortably.
If you have any questions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.