We are here to guide you that how to check the mobile number in the Aadhaar card online. Aadhaar Card or identity card is a very important document if you live in India. This document is issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). It is the identity of yours that you are a citizen of India and you can live and move from one city to another freely.
Almost all the departments in India ask for the first document which is Aadhaar Card. Whether you apply for a job, studies, casting votes, etc. This document is the most important from all the others. So many know that now on every Aadhaar Card you have to register your mobile number. Because it is the new law that was introduced by the Indian government.
Many of you do not know which mobile number is registered on their Aadhaar Card. If you want to know or confirm that mobile number then you can do it online as well. No need to visit any branch of UIDAI to change or registered your mobile number. Below we provide you all the instructions through which you can get to know which number is registered on your Aadhaar Card.
Instructions To Check Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card Online
We provide you step by step instructions that how you can easily check your registered mobile number on your Aadhaar Card.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in/) to check Aadhaar Card details.
- After that, scroll down and click on the Verify an Aadhaar Number option under the Aadhaar Card online services section.
- Then you will be redirected to the Aadhaar verification page.
- Over there you need to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number (UID) and captcha verification code.
- Now click on Proceed to Verify button.
- Then the new page will open and you will see messages such as Aadhaar verification completed and other information. You will see the details of yours like the age band, gender, state, and mobile number (last four digits of your mobile number).
- From there, you can check the registered mobile number of yours comfortably.
We hope that by doing these simple steps you guys can check your registered mobile number on your Aadhaar card or Identity card. If you find any difficulties or want to ask a question then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.