We are here to tell you that How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card Online 2019 in India. Aadhar card is also called the ID card. This is a very important document and issued by the government of India. It contains the 12 digit identification number which is very important.
Aadhar card is proof of yours that you are an Indian citizen. This is the most required documents that you need in every department of India. It contains all of your information such as your name, permanent residential address, birth date, gender, marital status, and profession. If you want to apply for any job or admission, this document is the most important to have. Without it, you will not able to apply for jobs and admissions.
If any of the information is not correct in the Aadhar card then you will face many issues. The date of birth information is one of them. If your date of birth is written wrong on your Aadhar card then you can easily correct it online. So now we will show you that method by which you can correct the name on your Aadhar online from anywhere.
Steps To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card Online
The government of India has made it very simple for you to change your date of birth in the Aadhar card online. We provide you the complete instructions by which you guys are able to change the name in your Aadhar card if its written wrong on it.
- First of all, you need to open the official website of UIDAI.
- From the main page, scroll down and click on the Update Aadhar Card details option. You will see this option in the Aadhar Online Services section.
- Then you will redirect to the Aadhar Self Service Update Portal.
- Now you need to enter your 12-digit Aadhar card number.
- Also, enter the captcha code in the box and click on the Send button below.
- You will get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now you need to enter this OTP in the box to login to your Aadhar account.
- When you logged in, select DOB for Aadhar card DOB correction online.
- Then type the correct date of birth over there and click on the submit button.
- After that select a valid proof of identification option.
- You have to upload the documents for verification correctly and click on the submit button.
- Now select the BPO service provider option to complete the request for an update.
- The BPO provider will verify all the details of your documents that are uploaded by you.
- You will receive ‘Update Request Number’ (URN) on your mobile number. Use that URN number to track the status of your update request.
You can also visit the nearest Enrolment Centre to change the date of birth on the Aadhar card. But, you need to take some important documents with you that are given below.
Documents Required To Change Your Date of Birth
All of these documents are very important that are required as proof of your date of birth during the correction process.
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Date of birth certificate issued by a Group A Gazetted officer
- Photo ID card authenticated by a recognized education institution
- Central Government Health Scheme Photo Card
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card
- SSLC certificate or book
- The mark sheet issued by your university or school
- Pension or payment order offered by the state or central government
- PSU or Government issued Photo ID card
We hope that we provide all the instructions and documents that are required to change the date of birth on your Aadhar card online. If you want to ask any questions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.