If the Fortnite game is getting slow or lags on your PC then you read this article till the end. We will provide you tips and tricks through which you can boost the FPS of your game. We provide all the settings that increase the FPS of your game, so that you can play the game on your device smoothly.
First of all, you need a PC that supports high-resolution games. Secondly, check the version of the game, make sure your game is up to date to the latest version. If you have the high-resolution PC and upgraded the game to the latest version but still facing the lagging issues in it then you have to follow the instructions given below. With the help of these settings, you can increase the FPS Battle royal Season 7 game.
Methods To Increase FPS In Fortnite Season 7
There are different ways by which you can boost up the game performance by increasing the FPS of the Fortnite Season 7 game.
Method 1: Give High Priority To Fortnite
- Go to the taskbar of your PC and right-click on it, open the task manager.
- Now go to the processes tab, right-click on game fortnite and select the option go to details.
- From there you can set high priority for all fortnite services.
- At last, restart the PC, launch the fortnite game and enjoy the smooth gameplay.
Method 2: Increase FPS Through FPS Booster Pack
- For this method, you need to install the FPS booster pack. Download Link: FPS Booster Pack
- After download and installation, you need to extract the zip file.
- Open the software and choose the high priority option from the app.
- Now Double click on set high priority file and click ok.
Method 3: Additional Command Line
- For this method, you need to download and open the fps booster pack.
- After opening this booster pack open it and you will see the additional command-line file.
- Double click on that option and copy the code.
- Now go to the game, launch it and go to settings. Scroll down and tap on the fortnite option.
- You will see the additional command-line option, paste the copied code in it.
Method 4: Clear Registry Memory
- Open the fps booster pack.
- open the booster pack and you will see the memreduct3.3.4-setup. Install it.
- After installation is complete, restart your PC.
Method 5: Disk Cleanup
- Open the My Computer from your PC and right-click on the C drive.
- Click on the properties option.
- Inside the properties option, you will see the disc cleanup option, open it up
- You will see different options select all of them and click on the cleanup button.
- Your PC will take 2-3 minutes to complete the process.
Method 6: Change Windows Performance
- For this procedure go to the My Computer section and right-click on the blank space.
- After that, click on the properties option.
- On the left side of the toolbar, you will see the Advanced system settings. Open it up.
- Under the advanced settings, you will see the performance option.
- From there you can go to the settings and select the best performance option.
- Now click on the ok button and the problem is solved.
I hope this article will help you to improve or increase the FPS in fortnite season 7. If you are facing any problems then feel free to comment below in the comment section.