This is an action game played by many people around the world. You can fight and kill enemies with lots of new weapons. But some of you are players are facing different errors while playing. Most of the game players are facing the Engine Error 0x887A0006. This error suddenly appears and you are not able to play this game on your devices. If you are seeing the error Engine Error 0x887A0006 – “DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG” then this article is for you.
This engine error occurs due to sent badly formed commands. This is a design-time issue that could be solved by changing some different settings from the game. We have some methods that help you to remove this error from your game. Below we will provide you all the methods so that you can fix Apex Legends Engine Error 0x887A0006–DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG.
Ways To Fix Apex Legends Engine Error
There are three methods by which you can easily remove the engine error from the game Apex Legends. Follow the methods carefully and you can get rid of that error comfortably.
Method 1: Run Apex Legends & Origin As Administrator
- First, you have to right-click on the Apex Legends and Origin game icon at the desktop shortcut
- Now select the properties for both.
- After that go to the Compatibility tab and check the box “Run this Program as an administrator” at the bottom
- Now click on the ok button and restart your game.
Method 2: Repair Apex Legends
- First, open the game, go to my game library.
- Now Right-click on the Apex Legends and tap on the repair option.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes so that the game is completely repaired.
- At last, restart the game and enjoy it.
Method 3: Run Registry Command
- First of all, create a new notepad file then copy and paste below command.
- If you have the 64-bit PC then copy the below command.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers] "TdrDelay"=hex(b):08,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
- After that go to file and click on save as option.
- Select all files from there to save as type.
- Then type file fix.reg and click on the Save button.
- After that, double-tap on it and press the yes button.