Android 10 has arrived finally. This update will surely break all the records of previous Android version popularity. It is the most anticipated update of Android because it brings alot of major enhancements. The Android mightiest blow is the built-in screen recorder. Apple is giving this for ages but it seems that Android 10 has joined the race. Currently, the Android developers are working on Android 10 to make it better for users.
The screen recorder is the hidden feature of Android 10. You have to enable it through the Android 10 Developer settings. As there are many apps and websites which don’t appreciate screen recording due to their user’s privacy. Snapchat is the best example of it. That’s why Android 10 didn’t show this in front. Heres how you can enable hidden screen Recorder in Android 10.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Android 10:
As we have mentioned earlier that you have to use developers’ options. Here are the steps through which you can enable Android 10 Screen Recorder.
- Launch Android Settings on your smartphone.
- Tap on the About Phone option.
- Now tap 7 times consecutively on the Build option.
- Set back to the Settings option and tap on System.
- Under the system, settings choose the Advanced options.
- Here you will Developer options, choose it and then on USB Debugging.
In short terms:
- Settings > About phone > Tap Build Number 7 times.
- Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer options > USB Debugging.
After you finished with the above steps, you have to download Android SDK and platform-tools. Once the desired program gets downloaded, follow the below steps. The above procedure was just the first step to enable a hidden screen recorder in Android 10.
Makeover ADB Environment (Make it ready for use):
1• Now its time to set up the ADB Environment. You need a genuine USB cable for this procedure.
2• Connect your Device with a computer using a USB Cable.
3• Navigate to the Platform Tools folder on your computer.
4• Type cmd in the address bar to open the Command Prompt.
5• Now copy-paste the below command to enable the Android 10 screen recorder.
adb shell settings put global settings_screenrecord_long_press true
6• Now the Android 10 hidden screen recorder feature is unlocked successfully.
How to use Android 10 Screen Recorder:
- Press the Power button on your Android 10 device.
- Tap and hold on the Screenshot option. It will bring up the screen recorder Dialog on your smartphone screen.
- Choose either you record video with audio option or keep it soundless. Tap on Start Now to start screen recording.
- Screen recording is started now, you can pause or stop it at any time.
This option is much better than any Native Android Screen Recorder on Google Play. There is no certain time limit in the Android 10 Screen recorder. While in third party apps you have a time limitation. To get more time for screen recording you have to pay the amount.