As you know that Android 10 is now available in most of the new flagship Android devices. Users can get many new features in new updates. Lots of customizations are given in Android 10 for the users to do. Users can change fonts, new themes, change pixels, choose accent colors and more. With the help of these features, you can change the whole interface and the icon style of your device.
Most of the users use Google apps default apps like Google Photos, Gmail, Google Chrome and more regularly. So when you are using these apps you will see your avatar at the top corners of your device. With the help of it, users can identify the account that they have login with these apps. This feature will be very helpful if you have enabled the multi-user feature on your device. Users can see which account they currently using without unlocking their devices.
In Android 10, another feature that is launched for the users is to add your picture on the lock screen of your device. Also, users can add the same image to the Notification Panel and Quick settings area. Most of the users are using this feature on their Android 10 devices and enjoying using it.
So if you want to enable that features if you have the Android 10 device, then follow the settings mentioned below.
Steps Add Your Profile Picture to Lock Screen
This feature in Android 10 is by default disabled, so to use this feature users need to enable that features form the settings of their devices. Follow the steps carefully that are given below.
- First of all, go to the Settings of your device.
- Scroll down and click on the System option.
- Now click on the Multiple users option.
- After that users will see the Admin profile, click on it. By doing this, users can add a profile picture to the lock screen on Android 10.
- Then the Profile info dialog box will be open.
- Now click on the avatar, you will see two options Take a photo or Choose an image.
- Choose one of these options, and set the picture you want.
- At last, click on the OK option to confirm.
This is how users can add your profile picture to the lock screen.
We hope that this article will help you on how to Add Your Profile Picture to Lock Screen on Android 10. If you have questions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.